[at-l] profiles

<<> Second was the "death march" north of 19E in Tenn, going through the
DMZ.
> Map made it look like a ridge run, the bumps must have missed each
contour
> line by one foot...

Some may have been over looked, but the changes in elevation are there if
you
look closely.>>

I guess I should have said the side profile made it look like a ridge
run... yup, run up the ridge, run down the ridge, run up the ridge, run
down the ridge... repeat...
Being the first day over 80 degrees on the trip surely didn't help
either....

Isn't that the section they just rerouted? Don't know what the new section
will be like, except I'm sure it must be missing those great views south to
the Hump...

skeeter