Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:01:46 -0500
From: "Teresa" <WenchAT03@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [at-l] My longest hike yet :>)
To: "AT-L" <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

I didn't think the PA rocks were very sharp at all, and I even fell on them
a few times.  :-)  I think the PA rocks are one of the most exaggerated (if
not THE most exaggerated) "trail stories" on the AT.  It wasn't fun in the
rain (especially... oh..... what was it??   Knife Edge, for example), but
not pointy like I had heard.

(Happy Belated Birthday, Camo.)

It's just trail.
:-)