[at-l] Body Comp

I plan on completing my thruhike and I'm an endormorph.  It's not likely
body type will be a determining factor in completing a thruhike.

Body type is determined by genetics, you cannot change it, regardless of
what some infomercials would like you to believe.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

>Have any Endomorphs completed a Thru-Hike?  Were they still endomorphs at
>the
>end or did they change body type on the trail?

Expand your wine savvy ? and get some great new recipes ? at MSN Wine.
http://wine.msn.com