[at-l] New to the trail

--- Shelly Hale <shellydhale@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am new to the hiking scene.  I just wanted to drop a line
> and introduce myself.
> Shelly Hale

### Jeeeeez, from December!!! Is *no one* going to say "hi!" to
Shelly Hale?
Heya, Shelly!
Whereya from?
How much hiking have you done?
Do you have a favorite AT spot?
What was your first time on the AT like?
Do you hike with a gun? Dog? Radio? pointy-tipped poles?
all-cotton clothes? A picture of Wingfoot in your pocket?
Felix's Mastercard number? Umbrella?
Low trail runners or Norwegian-welted?
Thorlo, Bridgedale, or Smartwool?
Down or Synthetic?
Swedish or Finnish?
Alcohol, gasoline, or butane/propane?
stainless, titanium, or aluminuminuminum?
Gad! Zip Stove?
Are a compass and map silly?
Do you treat your water with chlorine? iodine? filtering?
respect?
Do you believe blueblazers are sent by God or the Devil?
Are trail angels in fact minions of the Devil, too?
Uncle Johnny or Miss Janet?
Do you have a room devoted to gear, and call it a closet?
Do you have a local outfitter, or Campmor, on speed-dial?
Kennebec: canoe or wade?
Is the ATC in your will?
Will you ruck in PA?
And finally, what does the "d" stand for in shellydhale?

That should do it for now, as long as your dues are paid up.
Someone please pass Shelly the smashmallows.

Socialtoe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.