[at-l] My longest hike yet :>)

--- Bob Hikes <bobsectionhikes@hotmail.com> wrote:
> very first hike on the A.T about 5-6 years ago...Started at
> the base of the mountain with just a can of soda...no
pack....and hiked to Tioratio Circle...took me about 8
hours....If there hadn't been a couple of thru hikers who saved
my ass with some water...the buzzards would have been circling
over the parkway....
### Trail magic ain't just for breakfast any more!

> Well...i've learned a little bit about the trail and have
> sectioned from Grafton Notch Maine to two miles north of the
PA/Maryland state line....all from that inital start...
### Yow! That's a bunch of miles adding up!