[at-l] Trousers with zippers... (OT?)

Camo,

Reference your post, dated 1-6-04.

?(OT?)?

No.  Don?t we all wear trousers/pants/whatever?

?... camo pants I always wear ...?

I presume you?re referring to the military or military style trousers.  I
recall the cotton trousers, which were COLD in winter, but wind resistant.
I think they dried fairly quickly too.

Are you familiar with the differences between all polyester and the
polyester/cotton blend?  How well do camo trousers, for hiking and camping
purposes, withstand cold and wind in winter, rain year around, and heat in
summer?

?... (hence the nickname ...?

Thanks for the explanation.  I wondered if people had difficulty seeing you.

Steve

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup