[at-l] Little Lyford Pond camps

Weary wrote:  The overnight fee with meals is currently $100,
same as it was when the camps were privately owned. But I
suspect AMC eventually will create a bunk room for us peons.

>From what I've seen of the AMC's current direction, I doubt this
will be the case.  When the AMC very recently built the Highland
Center in Crawford Notch, they removed the in-expensive
hostel-style lodging and only offer more expensive lodging
($54-59 pp in a shared room, $79-99 pp in a double).  They seem
to have no plans to offer a bunk house there.  If the AMC did
add a bunkhouse to the Little Lyford Pond camp, I would expect
it to cost at least $60 a night, which is probably not the
low-cost option you are hoping for.