[at-l] Suz's Sauna

"The wild woman  of North Conway"... Hmmm......

When Wench & I hiked through, you hadn't moved into the "sauna house" yet...
We didn't realize what we were missing! ;-)  Do you at least wear your collar
if the sauna is used for church parties?

Naked is the only way to sauna... I think... I've been in a wet sauna many,
many times, but
I don't think I was ever totally sober, and I can't remember if the clothes
came off for the sauna, or I had already lost them by the pool... Hmmm.....
(The sauna was always the final event at parties my friend threw). But the steam
felt great, on my skin & in my lungs.

Suz, do you make Naked "Snow (trail) Angels" after the sauna?

I could make this more on
topic by talking about (Liteshoe - - are you listening???) going out my
front door and snowshoeing up to Carter Notch hut for dinner, spending
the night there, then coming back home to the sauna the next evening . .
. but I wouldn't want to make you totally jealous.  Not a very Christian
thing to do.

Hmmmm.... Liteshoe, it sounds like we need to set up a roadtrip.
 :-)

I love Carter Notch! And followed by a Sauna... Life doesn't get
any better than that! Well, unless there is wine or beer involved.
I'm on my way!

"hot" dog