[at-l] Re: Fitting in

In a message dated 1/6/2004 6:12:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
janl2@mindspring.com writes:

> Seems that a number of the Alaskan locals "summer" in the Denali area
> and winter in Antarctica. It's such a phenomenon that the local news
> interviewed a number of these migratory Alaskans.

I met a couple guys on the PCT that winter in Antartica and hike in the
summer.  Sounded great to me, but never did get around to sending an app in.  Talk
about <s>exporting</s> overseas jobs, I suppose it would be safer then working
in Iraq or Afghanistan for Halliburton.