[at-l] OT - Happy New Year - Checking In

Gadog430 wrote:

>I have two wuestions about those 501s. Well, three actually.
>Number one, aren't those buttons a pain everytime you have to put them on or
>take them off?

No moreso than a zipper...in fact, there can be much LESS pain...if you
know what I mean. (They'd definitely be harder to do if you were one
handed, though.)

>What happens if you have to get them off quick? You know...various reasons.

God lord...do you know how many things I could say to that??? Some of
which could prolly get me in trouble...

>What happens if you gain a little weight? I am sure that 501s are not
>terribly forgiving.

Well, first of all...they're the same jean as the standard Levi zippered
version. Secondly, when I start gainin' weight is when I stop eatin'. I
gained a bit over the holidays that I had to take off on my hike last
week. I'm back where I was...and, gettin' ready to trim off a couple
more here and there...After this chinese food that is on it's way...

--
Felix Navidad
ME-->GA '98