[at-l] OT - Happy New Year - Checking In

Shane wrote:

>>>Have I missed anything important?
>>>

>>No. I don't think so. What constitutes "important"?
>>

>Did Felix post anything?

I posted my Master Card number...but, that was on a recidivists list I'm
on. Hey, I was in Target a few weeks back...there was a guy with a
couple of kids in a shopping cart. One of the kids said "What are you
laffing at, dad?" and the dad replied "Just life in general, son." I
chuckled. (I wonder if the kid thought it 'laffing' or 'laughing' when
he said it...cuz, I shirley thought it 'laffing'. )

--
Felix Navidad
ME-->GA '98