[at-l] Suz's Sauna

Lilla gets nausea and Jim B gets claustrophobia when exposed to hot air,
steam and naked bodies.

I think we know _their_ problem.

:-)

Actually, I suspect that there may be several factors involved, including
the problem of adding excessive heat to a chronically 98.6F 100% airway.
I'd anticipate increased mucous production for some, post-nasal irritation,
pharyngeal spasm and acute discomfort. There may be allergic airway
reactivity from the cedar and possibly any mold or mildew that accumulates
between heatings.

Heck, saunas are up there with other YMMV activities. Some people think it
is great fun to leave hearth and home to walk thru sun and rain, sleep in
shanties with strangers, compete with mice for food, drop 15% of their
weight within a few weeks among other features of our sport.

OrangeBug