[at-l] Body Comp

<<One mistake that a lot of folks comparatively new to backpacking
make when starting a thru-hike is having a limited repetoir of
meals and snacks.>>

And, Platypus, you can't emphasize snacks enough! At least I made my major
menu mistake on the LT, where I didn't pack enough snacks. Unfortunately,
the LT is a bit harder to resupply on than the AT (at least without doing a
lot more hitching). I generally pack two food bags on a long hike; one is
the breakfast/dinner bag and the other is the lunch/munchie bag. The
lunch/munchie bag is twice as big. And while you may roll into town with an
extra dinner or breakfast, you'll probably NEVER roll into town with extra
snacks!

skeeter