[at-l] Scout knife.

At 06:18 PM 1/4/2004 -0500, J Bryan Kramer wrote:
>Sharpening stones loaded with industrial diamonds are available for the
>harder blades. These can be had in small sizes.
>
>Bryan

Yeah, I have one of those. They're great for initial shaping but for a
really sharp blade you want a progression of stones from a coarse shaping
stone down to a white Arkansas for polishing. The smoother the ground edge
the longer it will hold the edge. If you are a real perfectionist, you
might want to buff the final edge on a buffing wheel with some jeweler's rouge.