[at-l] Trail Knives

       Although my knife was too heavy, the light scissors for shaping
moleskin, and other cutting purposes, came in handy on my Swiss Army knife when I
was hiking.

        Although not an indispensable thing, the light saw on that same knife
also came in handy for cutting dry sticks into Zip Stove-sized pieces. The
large unsnap-able butt ends could be sawed into burning "logs" for when the Zip
was running hot.

      As Weary puts it, the best need for a small light knife on the AT is to
cut cheese and other foodstuffs...

       (I wonder if Shane is hiking Antarctica naked or something?   ;-)