[at-l] Christmas Hike

In your description of your Christmas hike you mentioned just missing Crash
Test Dummy, the ECT hiker who started July 4 and is still heading for Key
West.  We ran into him on Thursday, just as it was getting dark.  We were
heading for water and a campsite (unfortunately still over two miles away -
Shenandoah Campsites can be a pain to find, especially in the dark in a
narrow valley with cliffs on one side and waterfalls on the other) while he
planned to do another 5 1/2 miles to the next shelter - though he mentioned
he might just keep on going another 20 to Waynesboro since he liked night
hiking.  We stopped to chat for a few minutes, but darkness was upon us so
we didn't get to talk long.  Who were the other southbounders you met?  He
thought he was the last of the southbound.

Ginny

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com