[at-l] RE: Postal Labyrinth for AT Hikers Explained

skeeter wrote:
><<And now we're on the way out the door for 3 or 4 days
>of backpacking.>>
>
>Jim, Stitches and I are headed out for the weekend too. You think we need
>to notify the snowplow crews, and warn everyone on the at-l to get their
>snowshovels out? With the combined "weather witch" effects we should be
>able to shut down the entire east coast <g>...

Dunno about you, but we just got back from a very warm weekend in the
southern section of SNP.  Late start, 70 hours in the Park, 46 miles/23+ of
them on the AT, at least 40 hours sack time and temps in the 60's.  This was
supposed to be a "restful" weekend for us.  Started out really good - with
both bear and mountain lion tracks in the snow within the first mile.  And
as usual, the deer were all over the place.  GOOD weekend - now I've gotta
start thinking about the Ruck.

Hmmm - just looked at at-l.  I'll never catch up on all those posts.  What?
Don't y'all ever go hiking?  Hey, gang - sittin' in front of the tube won't
help anyone do a thruhike - some of you need to exercise your feet, not your
fingers  <VBG>

Walk softly - or not - but WALK,
Jim

Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access ? limited
time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup