[at-l] Gloucosamine (I think) & dogs

I know this is a little off-topic, but I posted a while back about pain
management on the AT and someone mentioned glucosamine (?) had helped not
only him/her but also their dog; they came home and found the dog up on the
couch when the dog hadn't been able to get up on the couch in years or
something similar.  I can't remember who posted that, whoever it was could
you please email me offlist?  My roommate's 12yo English springer spaniel is
having some hip problems and he'd like to know more about how much and what
brand you gave your dog, etc.  Thanks!

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9