[at-l] PA Ruck ride

I am inviting any to ride with me to the PA Ruck from Cleveland Ohio.

You can stay at my home the night before we depart, accommodations are comfortable and clean, my downstairs den with several beds, private bath/shower. Email me off list please.

I'm pulling out at 7am-ish on Friday morning, return to Cleveland around 7pm-ish on Sunday 2/01. We stop for lunch in PA along the way or for flea markets, hikers hitch-hiking, stray animals, and money laying along the sides of the road.

I will repeat this posting within the next few weeks. Email me off list please.

Marsha