[at-l] Olympus Stylus 400 digital camera for about $298 after rebate

At 11:33 PM 1/2/2004 -0500, WhoAh wrote:
>Nothing really wrong with XD format, just that there are just too many
>different formats to keep trying to work with.  For instance, my current
>Nikon digital camera uses the Compact Flash, and my PDAs use CF as well as
>SD.  I just have nothing (other than the Dazzle reader on my PC) that will
>use the XD format, and I really don't like to have to go indirect routes to
>get things loaded on one another.  And none of my co-workers use the XD
>either, so unless I am at my home computer, I would not have any way of
>transferring the pictures.

Is that all? No problem! Just use the USB cable that comes with the camera
and any computer that recognizes USB will treat the camera as a removable
drive. I have used an Olympus C-4040Z for nearly 2 years and have never
owned a card reader of any type. The camera is my card reader.

Saunterer