[at-l] Dog-gone-it!

  Stick Dawg and I went hiking yesterday to bring in the New Year.  When I
was getting my day pack I was looking for my favorite knife I have had for 20
years.  I tore the whole backpacking closet apart looking for it and came up
empty handed.  UG!

  Now I am looking for a good knife for backpacking.  Must have a good blade,
a flat tip screwdriver and a can opener.   Any one have any suggestions.
The lighter the better!  But I am not looking at bringing a razor blade and a GI
can opener... I am not an ultralight hiker by ANY stretch of the
imagination.. my daypack weighed 15 lbs! ;)

Sparky!