[at-l] Goals and Plans for 2004

1.   Lose Weight
2.   Walk every day
3.   Vacation in the British Virgin Islands (January 31 to February 9)
4.   Lose more weight
5.   Celebrate my 65th Birthday (February 24th)
6.   Leave NYC via AMTRAK on March 30, 2004
7.   April 1, 2004 -- Take first steps on the Appalachian Trail from Springer
Mt. North
8.   Attend a Convention in Atlanta, Georgia (sometime in May)
9.   Resume AT Hike wherever I left the trail
10.  Attend a wedding on July 3rd on Long Island (New York State)
11.  Resume Appalachian Trail Hike on July 5th
12.  Take a Cruise to Bermuda from NYC on Norwegian Cruise Line (August 1 - 8)
13.  Visit friends in New Jersey August 9 -13
14.  Resume Appalachian Trail Hike on August 16, 2004
15.  Complete AT Thru-Hike on or about October 1, 2004
16.  Attend ALDHA on Columbus Day Weekend somewhere in West Virginia

If necessary I will flip to  Katahdin and hike south to complete hike if
calculations indicate that there will be a problem with Northern route, from
wherever I will be September 1, 2004.