[at-l] Goals and Plans for 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Slyatpct@aol.com

>My next move will be out west somewhere, anywhere along the CDT or the
Pacific Northwest preferably.   Northern AZ, Nevada or Utah could be a possible.

<sigh> Arizona! Anyone who knows me at all knows I love to travel. Still, if I had to spend the rest of my life within the borders of one state, it would be Arizona. The land is spectacular and diverse, and there is an incredible range of climate, topography, etc. Aside from all the recreation opportunities, it's a great state for history, culture, the arts...

Kelly, OTOH, can't wait to leave...   ;->

Give Me Chocolate