[at-l] Goals and Plans for 2004

I grew up and breathe best near a beach, so I always default to the coast.
YMMV, of course.

Have you looked around online?  Each town should have its own web site, some
have tourism/relocating information.  Most city halls have info ready to
send out about their area.  Chambers of Commerce might help, too.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9