[at-l] Hiking partner needed

Hi:

I'm a pretty new hiker.  I've now done 11 day hikes, no overnights or
sections yet.

I'd like to do some longer hikes and could use a hiking partner (My
wife is apparently not going to be a serious hiker).  I'm willing to go
solo . . . but my wife would feel better about it if I had a partner . .
.

I'm in the New York area and I've been hiking so far mostly in Harriman
(did the lemon squeezer two weeks ago with my children).

I've not done any serious part of the AT yet (obviously) so I'm
flexible and willing to discuss starting anywhere.

April is looking like the time that I could take a week or two . . .
before then I'll be doing some overnights and long weekends.

I'm 49 years old, in reasonable shape and while I'm not completely
gonzo, I can hold up my end.

If anyone has an interest, please email me off list.

Thanks,
Dwight