[at-l] Frogg Togg & Precip Durability

I bought Frogg Toggs this year and love them.  They're comfortable to wear in wind and cold, even if it's not raining.  My two reservations about them, though, are that the jacket is short, so that you have to wear the pants or get your butt wet, and I like pockets in everything, and they don't have them.  I can't remember if there are pockets in the jacket, but I don't think so.  I guess that helps make them lightweight.  Oh, a third reservation is the ghastly colors that the things come in; mine are bright rose, because that's the only ones they had in my size in Harpers Ferry.  For that reason, I don't wear them around town when I'm home.  It's bad enough to be seen in that color on the trail.  Reckon I could dye them?  anklebear