[at-l] MSR MIOX Filter (More than you probably want to know)

No, Chlorox is 6.25% Sodium Hypochlorite and works perfectly well as a very
very cheap disinfectant, even more so if you buy the no name brand. A couple
drops in a liter bottle is all it takes and costs essentially nothing. Works
just as well as the fancy $10 stuff.

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."