[at-l] Frogg Togg & Precip Durability

Having only owned the Frogg Toggs I can't really do a comparison.
I recently replaced my original set, which although I didn't thru-hike with
them had many hard miles put on them.

So I'll limit my comments mostly to the Frogg Toggs... 1) They're LIGHT! 2)
They're comfortable enough to wear around camp just for extra warmth or
wind pro. They feel more like sweats than a rain suit. 3). I wear glasses.
The hood has no bill, so it wouldn't be all that great without glasses. I
bought a Marmot Precip baseball cap which I wear under the hood when it's
raining. Works fine. 4) Durability... they resized the pants and made them
larger, and they're less likely to blow out when you bend over to pick up
your pack. I had many happy miles in mine. Duct Tape fixes them. And for
$70 for the set, if you need a new set at the halfway point, what the heck?
And yes, after hiking in enough rain they'll be wet inside. I think that
happens to everything.
An one thing I haven't figured out. Using Frogg Toggs and my Osprey Impala
I ended up with a wet butt. Using Froggs Toggs and my ULA  P2 and no wet
butt. Must be how the packs ride, but since I now use the P2 it's not
something I've done a lot of exprimenting with.

Only comment on the Precip that I can add is don't get DEET near the
lining!

skeeter