[at-l] Grits

Christmas egg casserole is made with sausage, scrapple, livermush or
whatever is handy in your neighborhood. It's all good.

I strongly agree with the value of instant grits, dehydrated mashed
potatoes, Ramen noodles and other quick eating calories. They can extend a
meal well, take up little room (except for Ramen), cost little, and can be
eaten uncooked in a pinch. These make excellent additions to anyone's
emergency chow, along with that box of Jello and sugar to help with
hypothermia.

OrangeBug

BTW, isn't most of a chocolate lover's diet among the earth tones?