[at-l] Postal Labyrinth for AT Hikers Explained

In a message dated 12/31/03 09:54:49 Eastern Standard Time, motbe@cox.net
writes:

> So calling's your best
> resource.
>
> Daniel

Thank you.  That is the most logical advice.  I was looking for an easier way
but easy is not always the best.  This whole project is a step toward
simplification of living but there are still steps to take (no pun intended) to make
it possible to complete without undue complications.  Each step, such as
making contact with
proposed temporary residences along the Trail makes clear what could be
confusing.

Skylander  (Three months from today I will arrive at the Amicalola Lodge)