[at-l] MSR MIOX Filter

LOL! It's a hypochlorite generator. It makes chlorox in otherwords. Large
versions are common in industrial use. I bet it makes very very expensive
chlorox tho.

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."