[at-l] Sleeping Bag Drive and computer Trouble!!

That's like asking why you lirttle red wagon you had at age 6 never had
flats or needed valve jobs, isn't it. If it was so great why aren't you
still using it anyway?

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."