From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net [mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net] On
Behalf Of L. Clayton Parker
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 5:31 PM
To: Jack1721@aol.com; AT-L@backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [at-l] MSR Mini-works filter

The MSR Mini-Works Filter will last the ENTIRE Appalachian Trail. It is the
only filter that is truly field maintainable and can be cleaned in the field
without any special tools (other than a 3M pot scrubby).

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this
isn't one of those times...