[at-l] Sleeping Bag Drive and computer Trouble!!

Well what I was getting at was this: there are plenty of people who are
perfectly happy to keep running Word Perfect 3 for DOS and maybe Lotus.
These apps do everything they want to do and thus for them the computers
work perfectly well. However, for those of us who are not happy to run dark
age software then the computers are obsolete.

When someone asks me if they should upgrade their systems, I always ask them
how they use their current system and if they as satisfied with what they
have. There are a surprising number of people who do not want to change
their current systems.

I someone wants to run Photoshop 7 and Corel 11 on a six year old box they
won't be happy ( if the apps will even load). If seen studies that should
that a current fast system is up to 5000 times faster than a old DX33 box.
This takes into account cpu, video, RAM and mass storage. And software
writers have taken advantage of the difference. So if she is complaining
that she cannot run modern software then she is unjustified in complaining.

Bryan