[at-l] Christmas Goodies

With all that Swifferin' I was doing today it's a wonder I can remember about backpacking at all. Here's my list of 'hiking goodies' for this month:

New Backpack -- Granite Gear Vapor Trail
Ice Axe -- Cassin Ghost
Hiking Socks -- 8 pairs of Smartwool Expedition Trekg Socks
Hiking Liners -- 4 pairs of Wigwam Coolmax liner socks
Sleeping Pad -- Deluxe Ridgerest
Water Reservoirs -- Two Big Zip 3 Hosers
Headlamp -- Petzl Zipka
T-shirt -- Golite C-Thru Short Sleeve Shirt
Hiking Boots -- returned 2 pair of boots that hurt my feet
Hiking Boot Insoles -- 4 pair of Spenco Hiker inserts
Hiking Boots -- 1 pair Salomon Expert Low
Hiking Boots -- 1 pair New Balance 705
Hiking Boots -- 1 pair New Balance 806
Camera Equip -- 3nd battery, 3-128MB xD, 1-512MB xD
Protein Supplement -- 5 lb bucket of Protein Supplement

Also got a London Fog dress topcoat, some new dress shoes, some music CDs, a pair of alpaca socks, a gift certificate for Panara Bread, a gift certificate for the grocery store (should spent that on Swiffers!) and twenty-five dollars cash.

Datto

PS: Huh, you'd think I was planning on going somewhere with all that fancy hikin' gear...