[at-l] RE: Bear story - Dignified Death.

I personally doubt that, but who knows what goes on in the mind of a
fanatic?

Likewise, I hope everyone is having a happy and safe Christmas. The turkey
cooking odor is pervading our home at this very moment.

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."