[at-l] RE: Food Dehydrators

I was in Walmart tonight (HAD to, my humidifier died and had to be replaced
tonight), and lo and behold, there were the legendary dehydrators for
$17.94.  My roommate, who was with me, promptly bought me one for Christmas!
  :D  Thanks for the tips OrangeBug, and everyone.  It'll be interesting to
see if bengan bharta is dehydratable...

>My advice is based on Kelly's concern for budget and
>recognizing that she is barely 4 months away from
>Springer.

Dec. 18th was the start of the three-month countdown.

!!!  (runs around screaming)

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9