[at-l] PA Ruck-Ironmaster's Reservations

I phoned to make a reservation and was told by Brad that I had to mail in a check for my stay at the hostel. $15 per night, $5 for the day usage of the hostel, total $40.00 for the weekend (2 nights). I have to mail in the entire amount of $40.00 and then I will receive a confirmation. I asked if he was accepting credit cards and was told "not at this time". They are closed from Dec. 20 thru Jan. 20 and will answer the phone between 5-6 p.m.

I did not ask about the cancellation policy-sorry. As most of you already know, Sean is no longer at the hostel.

717-486-7681
make payable, mail checks to:
Ironmaster's Mansion, Hostel
1212 Pine Grove Road