[at-l] First aid course

Good post Cosmo... you guys are going to get me motivated to at least get
my Red Cross training recertified, though I don't think WFA would hurt me.
(of course the last first aid I used was to hold my finger together until
the hospital could take care of it)

I just wanted to tell everybody that above all else "Be Careful!". Yeah, I
know all accidents can't be avoided, but I had the dubious pleasure of
taking part in one Stokes carry. You don't want to inflict that on anyone
if you can avoid it...

skeeter