[at-l] 2004 SORUCK website (12/21/2003)...

http://www.hike-usa.com/soruck2004.htm

Click on the link above to see 2004 SORUCK updates: The prices have
been simplified, and in your favor.  There are "rules" posted for pets
(none), alcohol (none), and tobacco (cig smoking outdoors, pack out the
butts).  There is no phone available (unless in dire dire dire
emrgency), and your cell phone will not work.  There are a television
and VCR available.  Bring your videos. There will be a Sunday morning
non-denomenational service hosted by Circuit Rider.  There is a greatly
expanded list of who is coming.  Please email me with the food item you
will be bringing...

Sunny (our host) has indicated that the 4-person bunkrooms are all
reserved.  She has close to 30 people booked right now (see the list on
the website).  She envisions 80 to 100 people will be attending.  The
facilities can handle 150 people...

All is on track for a splendid event...

Pittsburgh, Barb, Ryan