[at-l] web-page giving mileage and searches for (2003 data)shelters and nearby towns

Hello all,

   I've built a simple tabled webpage showing NOBO and SOBO mileages for
shelters on, and towns near, the AT, as well as clickable searches on
Whiteblaze and Google for all locations given.
   The data is, unfortunately, based on the 2003 info, but a very helpful
person from the ATC (thanks John) has told me that the 2004 Data Book is
in and ready for shipping. I'll update it as soon as possible, hopefully
with an upgrade to allow one-click map retrieval for all locations given.
   Any suggestions for improvements are very welcome. No ads or popups are
on the site; no charge for any of the data.  :-)

Thanks,
Frank

http://www.abettermap.com/ATShelterList.html

A spreadsheet with even more data, but no mileages as of yet:
http://www.abettermap.com/FullShelterList.xls

A pdf file with nearly the same data as the spreadsheet, printable on four
large pages:
http://www.abettermap.com/ATshelterlist.pdf