[at-l] SORUCK website

Great simple and easy web page!

It let me look at the area a bit better. This is due north of Easly,
Pickens and Liberty, and a bit southwest of Brevard. Somehow, I thought it
was a bit further west, north of Walhalla. US 178 is a pretty easy road to
deal with from I-85, US-123 (NE GA) and such. This is very convenient for
our Western NC and East TN fans.

This is a  terrific site. I'd expect it to be no more than 1.5-2 hours
further for Atlanta and those further south and west. This ought to be a
blast. Thanks Pittsburg, Sunny and company!

Bill...