[at-l] SORUCK website...

http://www.hike-usa.com/soruck2004.htm

I have put up a SORUCK 2004 website (click the link above).  Please
email or call Sunny only if you wish to make reservations.  Any
questions/comments need to come my way, not to Sunny.  Any complaints
go right into the trash, and puts you on the top of the list to
coordinate next years RUCK :>)  Please email me if you are attending,
and if you wish to bring a food item or volunteer for anything.

Pittsburgh, Barb, Ryan