[at-l] Baker? Katahdin?

In a message dated 12/15/03 11:02:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> Your reluctance to answer a simple
> question, makes me suspect that you either made up your diatribe about AMC
> plans
> or copied it from an obviously falacious [sic] source.

And why do you want to know, Weary? So you can rat them out to their
supervisors? So you can give them the cold shoulder at meetings? So you can turn them
in to the AMC? So you can get an atta boy from the in-crowd in Augusta? I
suspect you know who I've been talking with. But I'll neither confirm nor deny
your paranoia. Go fish. Nice map, eh Weary?
TJ