[at-l] The trail forks and both are blazed white...

Well. I guess I've made a decision. They called yesterday (after my
Friday interview) and left a message to call them. I did this morning &
basically, I go in tomorrow to start.

I weighed the two needs: one for soul and one for career, and decided
that my career needs more help than my soul. This position will probably
not turn out to be perfect, but nothing is, and nothing lasts for ever.
In some ways this will be good for my walk, because I'll be getting up
earlier (hopefully being able to convince myself to run more) and making
more money that I can sock away.

*SIGH* I'm not in favor of stress, but all that stress about the
decision is gone and for some reason I miss it. I need to start working
NOW :)

See you on the trail (most probably the Link trail instead of the
Appalachian for now),

Casey