[at-l] Wolves---

I don't remember if this question went through before the list shut-down, or not.  BTW, thanks for getting us back up, Ryan.  Good job!  Anyway, my son and daughter-in-law live just a few miles west of I-81 in East Tennessee.  They swear that they saw 3 wolves when they were out walking with their golden labs about 3 weeks ago.  My question is, what is the probablility or likelihood of there being wolves in East TN?  anklebear