From: "Ed Williams" <edwilliams@plangraphics.com>
To: "Steve Adams" <stephensadams@hotmail.com>; <l_parker@cacaphony.net>
Cc: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 1:29 PM
Subject: RE: [at-l] (no subject)

SNIP
I've seen one
track myself, no doubt in my mind, as it was MUCH larger than any bobcat
I've ever seen or seen tracks from.  I've also had a friend that spotted the
silhouette of a large cat turning around and going back in a rock shelter,
near where he found a deer carcass that had damage that a bobcat could have
never accomplished.  He's convinced it was a mountain lion, and I trust his
judgment, as he's "woodly-wise".
SNIP
<<