[at-l] The trail forks and both are blazed white...

--- Jim Bullard <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> A useful tool I learned many years ago for
deciding/prioritizing among a number of options was to set up a
chart where the options were listed along both the top and the
side of a grid and you choose between each of the options
against all others in turn (A vs B, A vs C, A vs D, etc.) then
go to the next option and do the same (B vs A, B vs C, B vs D,
> etc.). When you have completed all the possible combinations
of choices add up the number of times you chose each. The one
you chose the most times is your highest priority.
> Saunterer

### I like Ready's formulairy: move your choices into an
either/or dichotomy, flip a coin, and see how it lands. If you
see it lands "heads" and you feel elated/relieved, that tells
you alot. If you see it land and think "Aw, Nuts!", that tells
you something (huge) too.
Sloetoe
(who thought "Take the job! If only for a year!" till he read
Datto's post about the prevalence of IT/sys_admin jobs, and now
thinks "Hike! You may be *dead* next year!")