[at-l] AMC's "miscues" in the 100 Mile

I failed to appreciate that TJ's comments represented
the breadth of opinion of any of the hiker internet
lists. I would have sworn it was a controversial
message by one hiker, particularly after other
comments defending civility.

When one has the moral high ground, it serves little
to descend into the gutter.

OrangeBug