[at-l] AMC's rape of the 100 Mile

I wish to publicly thank TJ for brining up this news event, but wish that
the use of "rape" had been tempered with calmer language. I regret that
this led Bob to another personal assault for what he viewed as "crap."

With this in mind, I am totally floored to read a very balanced and
thoughtful response from RnR.

Perhaps others will follow RnR's example while discussing such
controversies. Our language matters. Our goals are the same. We don't need
to attack one another personally over such events.

OrangeBug